Monday, February 15, 2021

$18 Is Giving Me My Dignity Back!



Once again, another story of strength, pride and dignity from someone very emotionally abused that I am so happy to be a part of helping to turn her life around!


Can you imagine how I felt when I heard those words come out of a new friend's mouth?


"$18 Is giving me my dignity back!"

________________________

Sharing her story with me, one of my new friends and partner (who suffers with serious depression and anxiety) told me how her mentally and emotionally abusive husband told her  . . . "You can't  make it without ME"  and  . . . 


"Everything you have in your life is because of ME!"

He literally told her that  "she would be NOTHING without him!"


F L A B B E R G A S T E D!

Fighting the tears as I heard her speak, I was heartbroken for her and thought how she had to have felt completely stripped of all of her dignity and how cruel and vicious this "monster" was to say something like that to her, the mother of his children!!! 


What made it even worse, she proceeded to share with me, was how (during their 30 year marriage), she tried to remind him how she did in fact contribute - significantly to their marriage / family, especially as a stay-at-home mom, he completely intimidated her into staying silent with threats!

As a stay-at-home mom, she made sure that her children had a superior Head Start in school where they excelled and were in gifted classes and deans list in college!

She personally paid for every one (4-5) of her vehicles throughout the marriage while working from home and doing other odd jobs.

She put her children in private school for just a few years to give them a solid foundation because she wanted to give them a better education.

She even paid $3,000 to refinance her house so that her husband would pay it off in HALF the time, 15 years versus 30, which most husbands would have appreciated!


He completely rejected what she had done and told her that "NO WAY did you do that!"   He went back through the paperwork over the past 30 years and realized that she, in fact, had done just that!

As if it could get any worse, when she tried to prove her worth to him and share her forgotten contributions to their marriage - he ordered her to SHUT UP, and scolded "if you don't want your kids to see their mother thrown out on the street!"   She said it was a horrifying moment for her.




When she threatened to tell her children how he was treating her, he said to her . . . "Who do you think they're going to believe, you or me?"

Talk about kicking a dog when it's down, she was already living with very serious depression and he knew it!  She said it felt like he was purposely trying to provoke her to have a stroke or something.

Well, I was absolutely speechless, to say the least, but so proud of this woman when she said to me, . . . 



"He bullied me and took great pleasure in 
stripping me of my dignity . . . 

but God help me, with your help and all the people we'll be working with together, I'm going to take control of my lifewith this wonderful, God-sent $18 opportunity!"

Once again, I was speechless!  All I could do was shake my head and give her a big tear-filled hug!  

This is truly just ONE of SO MANY benefits that I LOVE about this business!  I love the relationships that form, . . . the people that you get to know intimately, . . . the close friends that you make. . . . and most definitely, knowing the significant difference that you are making in other people's lives, so incredibly fulfilling!

Lastly she said to me, "What an incredible blessing this is!  One day I'm going to go on the road and share my testimony of how this $18 opportunity gave me my dignity back!"

God bless you BC!


__________________________

PLEASE SHARE!  
Someone you know needs this!

CLOSE 

I work with the ABSOLUTE BEST income opportunity in the world that teaches Financial Literacy!  BEFORE YOU JOIN ANYTHING ELSE - give me an opportunity to tell you why!

See how we are changing lives and giving new hope every single day!

For more information, click on the link "$18 Dollar Freedom" and watch the amazing 22 minute video on the main website.

Our family of partners / teammates are exploding this opportunity for all involved!  We are changing lives!

If you would love to work together as a team, with a true income solution to help you with your financial difficulties, contact me, Julie Williams ASAP!


#makemoney, #makemoneyonline, #home based business, #makemoney, #workfromhome, #FourCorners, #FourCornersAllianceGroup





Facebook - Julie Williams - https://www.facebook.com/julie.williams.37051


No comments:

Post a Comment