Tuesday, February 27, 2018

DISABILITY INCOME With Four Corners Alliance Group



Hi this is Julie Williams and I'm going to talk to you today about disability income.

How many people do you know that are disabled or handicapped, struggling financially to survive?   

We all see people everyday in wheelchairs but there are many disabled that we are not able to see.  Some people have mental and emotional disabilities like depression, severe anxiety and PTSD.

Some people who do not understand it fear it because it's not something they can see physically. 

Some think that mental health issues mean you are insane or a danger or a threat of some kind.  People are afraid of what they don't understand.

From what you have heard from me so far from my various other recordings,  would you believe that I am one of those people who suffers from depression and general anxiety disorder?

Believe it or not, the anxiety and depression that I live with daily, makes it hard for me to keep a typical 8 to 5 job outside of my house.

In my lifetime, I have always been able to get, virtually, 95% - 98%, virtually almost every job I've ever applied for in my lifetime. 

Not only have I got quite an impressive track record for securing the virtually almost every job of ever applied for, in my lifetime, but, believe it or not I have also excelled in my job performance and winning most incentives and contests, 95% of the time even over, above and faster than other people who had been at their jobs for years and were literally 20-30 years younger than myself with basically, just 1-2 weeks of training for me, sometimes, even just a couple of days.

I have even had 2-3 job offers in one day.   And in my younger days, I was often offered almost every job I ever applied for right there on the spot.   

I have been seduced and wooed away, well rather attempted, by customers and clients for me to try to get me to go to work for this.

I share this with you only to let you know that with my level of fluctuating depression and chronic anxiety that I have had basically my entire life, it has been very challenging for me to stay in a job position longer than a few months.  This is why the ability to work for myself from home is essential to my financial and my emotional survival.

As I have mentioned in other recordings, I know people who do live with PTSD who also have problems keeping their jobs. Although these are mental and emotional handicaps, they are still disabilities that greatly impact Our Lives. 

Many health professionals and even Robin Roberts on Good Morning America, who is not a health professional common often comments about and refers to mental health issues and has stated how much more challenging it is to live with because again, the general public cannot see those disability on us immediately or as quickly as they can see someone physically disabled.

So, having said all that and now having shared all of my personal life with you, one of my greatest blessings in my life time is network marketing!   Network marketing provides the ability for me to earn an above average income and even great wealth if you're willing to work for it from home, protecting me from situations that could be difficult for me to work in publicly.

I know of one person who is a member of this company who's testimony is that he is paralyzed.  He could not speak for an entire year, but from what I understand he speaks now, but not very well.  But that is a powerful testimony that he has built quite well for himself from this $18 opportunity, on Facebook and his purchase a car and paid cash for it!

So if you know anyone who needs additional income, especially if they are disabled in any way, or living on a fixed income; maybe they're retired, . . . please share this opportunity with them.  

Help someone else while helping yourself.  And don't forget to connect with me. 


My contact information is below and please share this on Facebook and be sure to subscribe to my channel and listen to other audios that I have on here they might be helpful to you and thank you so much for letting me share this with you! 


__________________________

PLEASE SHARE!  
Someone you know needs this!

CLOSE 

I work with the ABSOLUTE BEST income opportunity in the world that teaches Financial Literacy!  BEFORE YOU JOIN ANYTHING ELSE - give me an opportunity to tell you why!

See how we are changing lives and giving new hope every single day!

For more information, click on the link "$18 Dollar Freedom" and watch the amazing 22 minute video on the main website.

Our family of partners / teammates are exploding this opportunity for all involved!  We are changing lives!

If you would love to work together as a team, with a true income solution to help you with your financial difficulties, contact me, Julie Williams ASAP!


#makemoney, #makemoneyonline, #home based business, #makemoney, #workfromhome, #FourCorners, #FourCornersAllianceGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment