Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sticker Shock At The Grocery Store


I'm amazed at just about every time I go to the grocery store something that I have purchased maybe just 2-3 months ago has  shot up in price like, literally 35% - 50% higher!


One cucumber at Whole Foods was $1.50.  My Yogi herbal tea that is normally $3 per box just two months ago is now $4.50 per box!

I saw one 12 oz container of strawberries from Mexico for $8!

What in the world is going on?

For people who are living on a fixed income, this has got to be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LESS than SCARY - every time, to go to the grocery store and probably buy less and less each time!

A few weeks ago I was shopping with a friend who was a single man making pretty good money for himself, and even he was so shocked at the prices in the grocery store that his comment was . . .

"Man, I'm so glad I'm not raising a family anymore!   How in the world do people survive on a fixed income and food stamps? . . . That's why I'm afraid to retire!"



Boy oh boy was that a mouthful!

My friends, times are only going to get worse!  You'd better do everything you can to start building on your supplemental income NOW!
__________________________

PLEASE SHARE!  
Someone you know needs this!

CLOSE 

Take a quick look at our main website "$18 Dollar Freedom" and see how we are changing lives and giving new hope every single day!

I work with the ABSOLUTE BEST income opportunity in the world that teaches financial literacy!  BEFORE YOU JOIN ANYTHING ELSE - give me an opportunity to tell you why!

For more information, click on the link "$18 Dollar Freedom" and watch the amazing 6 minute video on the main website - and then contact me ASAP!

Our family of partners / teammates are exploding this opportunity for all involved! We are changing lives!

If you would love to work together as a team, with a true income solution to help you with your financial difficulties, contact me, Julie Williams ASAP!

#Inflation, #Economy, #makemoney, #makemoneyonline, #home based business, #makemoney, #workfromhome, #FourCorners, #FourCornersAllianceGroup


No comments:

Post a Comment